Friday, November 6, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
Elm Company CLOUT fitteds!
"We recently teamed up with ELMCOMPANY and together will be releasing the "Original Clout Logo" & the "Classic Clout Header" fitted caps in three colorways. These caps will be available exclusively through CLOUTONLINE with the official release date being Oct 30th 2009! More info and additional detailed images will be available real soon."
Friday, October 9, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
408INC is a Southbay Entertainment Media Company specializing in spotlighting the entire Southbay Area. This includes San Jose and all surrounding 408 cities. They keep their readers and site viewers in tune with the following: Music (all genres), News, CD Reviews, Interviews, Events, Videos, Pictures, Online Radio & more. If it’s from the Southbay, they try and let folks know who’s doing what and when!
They are open to distributing all genres ranging from Rap, RnB, Alternative, Rock, Dance, Hi-NRG…you name it. They're making an effort to network with everyone out here doing something for the scene. Not just music, but other products as well. Those of you who have clothing lines, skateboard lines, graffitti canvas art, magazines, whatever it may be, they are here to help you bring it to the world on a big online platform as well as soon to be printed magazine.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Gift 2 Gab Gallery
190 Martha St
San Jose, CA
Anno Domini // the second coming of Art & Design
366 So. First Street
San Jose, CA 95113
2345 Winchester Blvd Suite E
Campbell, CA 95008-4066
701 Lenzen Ave
San Jose, CA 95126
Phone: (408) 971-4965
On The Corner Music
530 E Campbell Ave,
Campbell, CA 95008
Phone: (408) 871-0305
980 S Bascom Ave
San Jose, Ca 95128
939 Pacific Ave
Santa Cruz, Ca 95060
803 Pacific ave.
Santa Cruz , CA 95060
Haight Ashbury Tattoo and Piercing
1525 Haight St
San Francisco, Ca
Phone: (415) 431-2218
1240 Soquel Ave
Santa Cruz, Ca 95062
Phone: (831) 469-0904
857 41st Ave
Santa Cruz, Ca 95062
Phone (831) 475-8484
Friday, August 7, 2009
I Hate Graffiti Logo Tee.....................Girafa Hates Graffiti Tee
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Coming on the heels of a slew of new electronic updates in recent days, Blackberry has announced their newest addition to the family, the Tour 9630. The phone functions as a suitable world phone candidate with quick 3G connectivity, a 3.2MP camera, GPS/Blackberry Maps and better multimedia functions which go hand-in-hand with a clear, well-lit display and slimmer profile. The phone will debut later this summer through select carriers.
The BlackBerry Tour smartphone allows customers to stay seamlessly connected - across town and around the world. It supports high-speed 3G EV-DO Rev. A networks in North America, as well as 3G UMTS/HSPA (2100Mhz) and quad-band EDGE/GPRS/GSM networks abroad.
The BlackBerry Tour smartphone also provides the industry’s leading mobile solution for email, messaging (IM, SMS, MMS) and social networking together with built-in GPS and advanced multimedia capabilities, enabling customers to make the most of both their personal and professional time.
The BlackBerry Tour features a chic black finish with chrome highlights surrounding its sleek design (112mm x 62mm x 14.2mm and 130g). It includes a large, highly tactile, full-QWERTY keyboard with chrome frets and finely sculpted keys for fast and precise typing. In addition, the large (2.44″), bright display (480 x 360 resolution at 245 ppi) delivers the highest resolution available on a BlackBerry smartphone, presenting pictures, web pages and videos with incredible clarity.
Other key features of the BlackBerry Tour smartphone include:
* 3.2 MP camera with flash, variable zoom, image stabilization, autofocus and video recording(i)
* Full HTML web browser, including support for streaming audio and video (RTSP)
* Advanced media player for videos, pictures and music, a 3.5 mm stereo headset jack and support for the Bluetooth(R) Stereo Audio Profile (A2DP/AVCRP)
* 256MB Flash memory
* Expandable memory via hot swappable microSD/SDHC memory card slot, supporting cards of up to 16 GB today and expected to support next generation 32GB cards when available
* Built-in GPS with support for geotagging, BlackBerry(R) Maps and other location based applications and services
* BlackBerry(R) Media Sync allows customers to quickly and easily synch music from iTunes(R) and Windows Media Player with the smartphone(ii)
* Premium phone features including voice activated dialing, enhanced background noise cancellation, a low-distortion speakerphone, and Bluetooth (2.0) support for hands-free use with headsets, car kits, stereo headsets and other Bluetooth peripherals
* Preloaded DataViz(R) Documents to Go(R), allowing users to edit Microsoft(R) Word, Excel and PowerPoint files directly on the handset
* Easy mobile access to Facebook(R), MySpace and Flickr(R), as well as popular instant messaging services including BlackBerry(R) Messenger, Yahoo!(R) IM, AIM(R), Google Talk and Windows Live Messenger(TM)
* Support for BlackBerry App World(TM), featuring a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones. Categories include travel, productivity, entertainment, games, social networking & sharing, news & weather, and more
* BlackBerry(R) Internet Service allows access to up to 10 supported personal and corporate email accounts, including most popular ISP email accounts
* BlackBerry(R) Enterprise Server provides advanced security and IT administration features within IBM(R) Lotus(R) Domino(R), Microsoft(R) Exchange and Novell(R) GroupWise(R) environments
* Removable and rechargeable 1400 mAhr battery for 5 hours of talk time and 14 days of standby time
The BlackBerry Tour smartphone (model number: 9630) is expected to be available this summer from carriers in North America.